Step 1: Pre-Construction
- Site survey of the residence
- Initializing the permit process
- Preparing necessary paperwork, inspections, and finalizing any and all pre-construction administrative paperwork.
Step 2: Demolition
- Demolition and debris removal of any and all damaged property
- Removal of all damaged property, and personal contents
- Prepare home for the reconstruction/restoration stage
Step 3: Schedule of work
- Prepare itemized list of work to be completed
- Schedule building department inspections
- Schedule insurance company inspections
- Schedule mortgage & Bank inspections
- Discuss layout / design issues, concerns, ideas
Step 4: Construction
- Framing and sheathing
- Plumbing and electrical work done by the plumbing services in oakland, ca.
- Siding and windows
- Floor covering
- Sheetrock, molding and doors
- Trim, paint, and cabinetry work
- Inspections completed, and certificate of occupancy obtained
For More Information:
For more information, fill in the required details to your left, and one of our representatives will get back to you within the shortest time possible. You can also call or email us directly
22 N Tyson Ave
Floral Park, NY 11001
Who are we?
AEG is a full-service general contractor that specializes in construction restoration services, licensed to do work in New York City, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester County.
We are committed to servicing jobs of all size and will handle all phases of the project from temporary services to the finished product
Our team has over 30 years experience in the insurance and construction industries. We are well-positioned to provide services from when the project begins to completion.
22 N Tyson Ave Floral Park, NY 11001 (516) 488-6868 firstname.lastname@example.org